Frank Dazerton for the CRM Lowdown wrote about the most important things you need to know about CRM. His list includes 5 key points you need to consider when understanding or planning to buy CRM.
- It’s all about the customer
- On-demand is the way to go
- Customer Relationship Management is not just software
- Understand all CRM vendors
- The best CRM technology can be very helpful for any business
Customer Relationship Management can be very beneficial for a business if it is carried out properly. It is important to keep the customer in mind at all times when you are implementing CRM practices into your business. If you don’t, your implementation can prove worthless and you’ll make a lot of sales people unhappy.