For those of you who are looking for a cost-effective online CRM solution, I’d like to introduce Zoho CRM. It’s a powerful on-demand CRM system that is very comparable to salesforce.com without the large price tag.
Their site is very easy to traverse and read about their product features. My favorite part is you only need to provide an email address and password to create an account. No long tedious form asking about all sorts of personal information.
Here are some key features:
- Free for 3 users (4th user $12/month)
- Easy to use & fully customizable
- Out of the box sfa, campaign management, lead generation, pipeline analysis, sales forecasting, sales quotas, help desk, customer support, etc
- Signup your account online with only providing an email and password
- Don’t need to speak with a sales rep
- Did I mention it’s free for up to 3 users?
I must say, salesforce.com is the best online CRM solution out there right now but it’s cheapest version, “Team Edition” costs $80/month for 5 users. You also need to call a sales rep to buy even the cheapest version which is a major pain. I really don’t understand why you can’t use a credit card online for those who are small businesses.
Give Zoho CRM a try (it’s free regardless if you keep it or not) and let me know what you think. All feedback is welcome.